Monday, October 5, 2009

28!!!

A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!! These are the FUN GALS that came to the fun PARTY!!


So back on September 14th...I TURNED "28" OH YEA!!


I just wanted to THANK ALL the friends that put their time into getting everyone together for such a FUN NIGHT! ;) IT WAS AMAZING!!


We started off at Kim Hannon's and drove to El Torito to eat....After the GRUB, we then went to Kim Hannon's house again for PAZOOKIES and a SWEET DANCE PARTY!

We were SO HYPED it was so MUCH FUN! You would have thought it was pretty awesome if I HAD the picture of Kyra Thompson with her SWEET OUTFIT!! She went home to get some leather pants and sparkle tank on for the dance party! TOO bad I didn't get that picture!


Again GALS, thanks a bunch for that FUN FILLED DAY AND NIGHT! ;) LOVE YOU ALL!!


To TOP off the whole night, I came home to a WONDERFUL husband who hid my gift....since I have been running ever since my sisters came out to visit...He got me the little IPOD SHUFFLE that I can take on my runs!! HE ROCKS and I LOVE HIM TO DEATH! Thank you BABE! You are the BEST!! MUUUUUAHHH!!!!

8 comments:

  1. It was fun!! you are an awesome lady and i am so glad I have gotten to know you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a BLAST!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!! Your husband is awesome for getting you the ipod!!!! so sweet!!!! I'm glad you had a GREAT bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday once more! I thought it was a fun night, and I wasn't even there for all the cool dance moves :>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No WAY thanks so much for stopping me, I'd have been mad at you if you didnt. I was telling Ned we are like totally friends and that was the first time we meet...ha ha ha...I just felt bad it was CRAZY because my baby boy was SO tired and screaming...we did have fun, I just had to leave before my fam becasue my kids were SO TIRED and werent napping. We had been there all day, and had JUST meet up with the rest of our family right when you saw us....

    Anyway nice seeing you, finally, AND happy b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday fun girl. Looking forward to seeing you guys again soon...maybe Christmas? It'll be here before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! Wow, looks like you had a blast, sorry I missed it! The dance party sounds hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't have missed it! ;) Such a fun night!! Happy Birthday and by the way the blog is supa cute!! And love the song, it always reminds me of you!

    ReplyDelete