Thursday, August 27, 2009

A lot has been going on...

Kara, Kade Hannon and Kelli...Kade is in Kelli's class! It was a FUN first day!!
Kelli and Kara started their FIRST day of school on Aug. 12, 2009!! They LOVE it and they are in DIFFERENT classes. They get to see each other at recess and they enjoy meeting new friends and learning! ;) Their teachers are great and I am excited for more school to come!! YEA!

This was in GRANNY'S room...I wanted to get a picture of Todd and his brother and sisters. This will be a day we will ALWAYS remember! ALWAYS! We love you ALL!!!


August 26th, 2009 (this was a picture I took RIGHT before she passed. This is Gramps holding GRANNY'S hand as she was passing. WE LOVE you GRANNY and will NEVER forget your FUN LOVING, HAPPY SPIRIT, CAKES, HUGS, SMILES, your BEAUTIFUL eyes, your ALWAYS painted nails, and ALL of the WONDERFUL times we had with you! WE LOVE you!!!!



Kelli and Kara running up to give GREAT GRANNY a hug! ;) She will be missed!!!




Todd and the girls with Grandma Bruer (GREAT GRANNY)...About 2 weeks before passing away. She was STILL able to hold Tori...(she is a SQUIRM BUG too)...She LOVES her GREAT GRANDGIRLS...That was FOR SURE! She would have done ANYTHING FOR these girls!!!




Just lately Tori has been falling asleep in her high chair...It's too cute so I had to take a picture of that!



I decided I needed to change it up a bit. I went pretty dark. During the whole process I kept saying to Todd you better STILL LOVE me! ;) HA!! I think it's fun for a CHANGE!!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE HAIR!!!! you are one hot mama!

    We totally missed you at Disneyland. We will have to do it again sometime soon.

    The picture the hands was so sweet. Hope all is well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAIR LOOKS BOMB!!!! Love all the pictures... I can't believe your girls are in kindegarten I'm glad they are loving it!!! Love the picture of Tori she is a DOLL!!!!!!

    Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hair is always fun! I think I should consult you and get a major hair makeover very soon. I'm in need!
    Can't believe all of our little girls are in school already! Time is flying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma...it sounds like she lived a great life! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair (but then again it ALWAYS looks perfect so why should now be any different???)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful picture of your grandparent's hands. You're girls are so cute--as always, and I love your hair :)-Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear about grandma Bruer. At least she's in a great place now.

    I was on your facebook page and just noticed you have a different blog name. I was wondering why I hadn't been able to go to your other blog. I'm so excited I found you. YAY! Oh and just in case you didn't see, my blog isn't private anymore. joeyandkimmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete