Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tori's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!

So our NOT SO LITTLE Tori just turned ONE on the 17th! CRAZY how time flies! I could have promised you that she was JUST born...HA!! Amazing, how she has grown...on her birthday she basically was pretty crazy walking around, and then about 2-5 days later...she just has it down like she is just EVERYWHERE! She has a HEAD full of teeth and HAIR I might add...I don't remember Kelli and Kara getting this many teeth this fast...in fact, they didn't. Tori is just trying to catch up to them...it's pretty scary...Kelli and Kara are CONSTANTLY playing with her...so when they start school, Tori won't be around too many kids, so more ONE ON ONE with MAMA!! ;) OH YA!
Everyone would say that Tori LIKES to eat...WELL I can honestly tell you she LOVES TO EAT! It's almost like if she has food in each hand, she is good to go...even going to sleep...she LOVES to have a piece of food in each hand to sleep, or one passie in each hand...It's pretty cute, but sometimes I can't find that many passies...and then I freak out like AHHHH!!

5 comments:

  1. I just want to grab her!! she is so stinking cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally found your new blog! I CANNOT believe that Tori is one already. How did our babies grow so fast???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you left a comment for me so I could find your new blog! I thought you had just deleted the old one and quit!! So glad you didn't!!
    I CANNOT believe Tori turned one! It doesn't seem like an entire year has gone by already...CRAZY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie! Thanks for your comment. Did you change your blog address? The one I have doesn't work. I am coming down in one week. Hopefully we can hang out at the pool then! I can't believe Tori is one! This past year has flown by for me. TTYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1st Birthday Tori! to the cutest rolliest baby I have ever seen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete