Saturday, June 27, 2009

Storm GAME, BEACH, & NEW phone!!

Our friends Emily and Todd Moran got tickets to go see the Storm game here in Lake Elsinore. We were able to get our neighbor to watch the girls and went out for a FUN NIGHT! :) We met up at IN N OUT and off we went to the game...While enjoying the game we had some pretty good entertainment...some guy was singing Elvis songs and dancing and then some RANDOM guy was trying to get everyone to do the wave...HA! That was pretty HILARIOUS! We ended up getting some grub...Todd ate some delicious nachos and I ate some ice cream...mmm hhmmmm...We had a GREAT NIGHT! Thanks guys! ;)




We went out to Oceanside this past TUESDAY and had a BLAST! We met up with my two sister-in-laws SONDRA and Reta... We had a REALLY FUN TIME!! Kelli & Kara LOVE to hang out with their cousins...so we plan on going out HOPEFULLY once a week to the beach before SCHOOL starts for the girls in August. Tori was LOVING the sand and was eating it...BLAH! We even got to experience the sand with the licorice and Tori LOVED that! She LOVES LOVES LOVES the water!! She seriously cannot get enough of it! I LOVE IT!! ;)

So I FINALLY got a NEW phone...I actually had been using my cousins old phone, my mom's and then went back to my old BROKEN flip phone. HA! So, NOW I got a new one. I felt like I was going crazy with switching cell phone to cell phone...one phone had all my contacts, then the other didn't...wow! CRAZY...but I feel MUCH BETTER now! :)

1 comment:

  1. The storm game was fun! I wish you would have gotten up with Elvis though haahahah with the crazy chick behind you!!!

    ReplyDelete